Oxygen and Hyaluronic Boosting Moisturiser – 50 ml
Crema Idratante Viso Ossigeno - 50 ml
Un formula in grado di risolvere in modo specifico ed efficace le esigenze di idratazione quotidiana. Un prodotto rivoluzionario in grado di ottimizzare l'utilizzo dell'Ossigeno da parte del derma ed infondere un maggior quantitativo di Acido Ialuronico, fondamentale per mantenere la pelle giovane, idratata e luminosa.
The perfect moisturiser which hydrates the skin and leaves it young, looking and radiant. Specially formulated for those with active or intense lifestyles, the cream works to moisturise and firm the appearance of skin; its dose of Hyaluronic Acid attracts and preserves moisture whilst plumping out the appearance of wrinkles, and a cocktail of organic extracts improve tone and protect the complexion. The moisturiser contributes to boosted oxygen consumption, and may help to prevent the formation of pigmentation. Skin is intensely hydrated, smoother-looking and revitalised. The Oxygen Complex allows the tissue to optimize the use of oxygen in the tissues, infusing energy and vitality to the skin, thus enhancing the metabolic activity related to the maintenance of the health of the skin. The Oxygen makes your skin hydrated, lighted and rejuvenated.
- Oxygenating Complex formulated with Sea and Biotechnological ingredients and Vitamin C: stimulates the production of energy and at the optimal use oxygen. Fights the age-related decrease in metabolic activity, keeps the youthful energy of the skin. It reduces and controls the free radical release;
- Hyaluronic Acid: maintains constant and optimal rate of hydration, elasticity and skin protection;
- Micro lipids of stabilized vitamin C: Prevents collagen from becoming weak and susceptible to damage. Vitamin C is phenomenal way to brighten your look, reduce age spots, and still maintain health skin biology. Vitamin C is a well-known anti-oxidant and has been shown in numerous studies to effectively brighten the tone of skin;
- Vitamin E: easily penetrates the vital membranes of the skin cells and accumulates there to protect against the damaging effects of lipid peroxidation. Antioxidant activity and photoprotection are not the only benefits that vitamin E offers. Scientists have found that delta tocotrienols are quite effective at slowing the production of melanin, the skin pigment responsible for unsightly age spots;
- Organic extracts of Echinacea, Yarrow and Calendula: firming, toning, moisturizing and soothing and protecting the skin from external aggression.
- Combination of fat acids: They play an emollient, moisturizing and protective role, promoting the skin elasticity;
- Emollient derived from coconut: light texture, leave the skin soft and silky;
- Adaptive emulsifiers: stabilizing elements which work and adjust the texture according to the outside temperature.